Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Some of our Favourite Things!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas season...
Thought we would do something a little different to end off 2014.
We would like you to share your favorite project from 2014.
This can be something that you have already shared on your blog or something that you are just sharing now.

We don't have a sponsor this time but I have a few bits of Candy that I will send out to our favorites.
It will be a surprise.
Now from our DT these are some of our Favorite things and why...


I created this one in September and I just love the saying and how pretty and feminine it is.
It now hangs on the wall in my Craft room and just gives me that reminder to keep going.


I made this Christmas card in August. This was my second attempt on making a shaker card: between two paper layers I put a moosgumi window. I coloured the lovely bird image using distress inks.

Agnieszka:

I made this Christmas card in December. I love this image very much, all floweres, which I added and how beautiful is shining when light is lighting ;) Merry Christmas and a happy New Year ♥


I LOVE to make boxes, and looking over my projects last year, I had made a few of them! :) This one was one of my favorites. I made it inSeptember ! I just love the cute little shape, and I made it for my DD for helping me out so much around the house when I was very short on time! (which seems to happen often!) Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

I made this card in October and blogged it in November for my son's 5th birthday, he is mad on Trash pack toys. I printed a blank large 5 onto some card, then I hand drew some trash pack characters and coloured them all using my Promarkers.
I would like to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New year.Carol Gill

I made this card in April for my youngest Grandaughters 5th birthday.As soon as i saw this image I knew I had to have it for Holly-Anns birthday as the image just typifies her,and the sentiment fits her perfectly ,she is only 5yrs old but knows her own mind and what you see is what you get and if you don't like it-thats your problem lol.She was also really ill with Scarlet Fever at the time too. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and A happy New Year!!! 


This was my first attempt at a box card. I had made this box card like the one when my mom passed away for my sister. It had a picture of my mom behind the roses. She loved roses. And the card below is a recent shadow box card I did for Christmas. Looking back over the year I feel I've come a long way from just making a plain card. I want to wish everyone a happy healthy holiday season


Can't wait to see your favorite project from 2014...


4 comments:

  1. This was fun - I enjoyed looking at your DT favourites! They are all so beautiful! So I decided to join in and look back for a favourite! I chose a step card I made in May. It's my favourite because it has so many things I love: a kitty, birds, butterfly, bow, and it's a fun spring scene. I'm ready for spring now LOL! I gave this one to my parents and they still have it up! Thanks for a fun challenge and Happy New Year to you and your team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a fun challenge! Great selections, DT! See my blog for the explanation of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous selection. I especially love Carmen's creation.

    Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for closing the year! I have linked the one that I think was my favourite from last year. Hope you like it. Cheers

    ReplyDelete