Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, April 3, 2017

Challenge winner and design team favourites 175

Hi everyone thank you for your fantastic entries in our last challenge 175.
There was so many to choose from thank you all so much for entering.

Here are the winner and design team favourites results.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 9 - Gloria Shirr
No 18 - Jane Savage
No 57 - Marilyn Webb
No 86 - Desire Fourie
No 110 - Monika Reeck

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge
dt favourites badge
WINNER
No 144
Bettina

Congratulations please take your winners badge.

Winners Badge
Thank you so much for joining us this week in a just for fun challenge.


4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks to the design team for choosing my card as one of their favourites!! Congrats to all the winners!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Design Team Favourites. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of DT Favorites. I really do appreciate it and very excited and honored to have been chosen. Thanks for your fabulous challenges and for the DT inspirations! Love them! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners! I was so excited that I forgot to mention that. LOL! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete